divendres, 3 de juny del 2011

My learning

1. DID YOU WORK HARD?
Yes, I did. I've work more, and I Study more.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
Yes, but i must improve.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
I think the most difficult was the grammar. I practiced a lot, and I think i had done well the exam.
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
( new grammar, vocab..) I learn new vocabulary, and use my body language for oral's presentation. Also I learn Vocab from de novel
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
I need to improve a "bit of all"

Activities in the language room:

write about the different activities.Use I like/don't like.. I prefer/ My favourite..
I love read magazine, I think is interesting. I don't like do writings. When I understant Gramatic I like it. The novel was OK.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada